As a professional engineering firm that specializing in structural engineering and design we pride ourselves on solving difficult and challenging problems in addition to traditional structural engineering services. We have completed a wide range of projects such as:
- Underground bulk material handling transfer stations
- Aluminum design of solar panel support frames
- Dynamic analysis of large natural resource processing steel structure
- Steel truss design of material conveyor that was controlled by seismic loading
- Consulting engineer to a project evaluating the existing structural integrity of one of the world’s largest buildings
- Heavy lift rigging design
- Concrete design of footers and foundations
- Mine stockpile reclaim tunnel
Please see our Projects page for some of the more notable structural engineering projects we have completed and then contact us today to discuss how we can solve your structural design problems.
We have MSHA part 48 a and b training to work on mine sites.